Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Recarta IT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Atrium, Curtis Road, Dorking, Surrey RH4 1XA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
IP Address Lookup
We use third parties to provide us with information about visitors to our web site. Your IP address is therefore recorded when you visit our web site. We may use this information to match against public and proprietary IP databases.
Web Site Cookies and Link Tracking
Cookies are small text files that store Internet settings. Cookies provide us with important site functionality to make your experience when visiting our website easy, for example, by not repeatedly having to re-enter information. Cookies also allow us to see which webpages you have visited and what links you have clicked on.
We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a website monitoring tool that allows users to track volumes, activities and source of website visitors over time. This can help users analyse how their website content is viewed and navigated.
We monitor web site click throughs from our emails.
Holding Personal Information
Any questions relating to Data Privacy with Recarta or this Policy should be sent by email to put email address here, or by writing to The Atrium, Curtis Rd, Dorking RH4 1XA. Alternatively, you can call Anthony Lambert, Technical Director on 07557 748926.
What Personal Information is held?
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information you consent to provide Recarta that is required to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, or potential contracts that may be in liaison between you and us.
- Information that you consent to provide by filling in forms on our website, or as part of any direct marketing or sales activities. This includes and is not limited to personal information about you such as your name, telephone contact number, geographical address/location, email address and interests. Note: Clear consent information is supplied at point of collection to provide information on the use of data; and a record of the consent is taken at point of collection.
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of your correspondence or communication.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access can be found here: https://www.recarta.co.uk/terms-conditions/
If you have provided us with the personal data of another person, there is a clear requirement imposed by Recarta for you to confirm that he/she consents to the processing of his/her personal data and that you have informed him/her of our identity as a Data Controller and the nature of the processing taking place. Records will be retained as evidence of this consent.
How will we use the information we hold about you?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Performance of a Contract
We use information held about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and to notify you about changes to our services. Legitimate Interests We use information held about you to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you if relevant to the products or services currently being supplied as part of a contract with Recarta, or in relation to a previous contract with Recarta whereby you are happy to continue to receive such information;
Consent (Direct Marketing)
We use information held about you to provide you with information on products and/or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Where consent has been provided to Recarta, it is a recognized right of the Data Subject that this consent can also be withdrawn. Should you wish to withdraw consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Recarta IT Ltd, The Atrium, Curtis Rd, Dorking RH4 1XA. Alternatively, you can call 0844 800 7821 and request to speak to a member of the marketing team, stating your reason for calling.
To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device https://www.recarta.co.uk/terms-conditions/ We will not share your data with third parties for other marketing purposes unless we have your express consent to do so. We will only pass your contact details onto 3rd parties acting on our behalf for the following reasons:
- If you ‘Opt-In’ to receive information and future communications from us via an email or our web site, we will hold your contact details
- If you have previously transacted or communicated with us, we will hold your contact details
- If you have previously requested information via telephone, email or our web site, we will hold your contact details
Under the terms of ‘Legitimate Interest’ we may contact you with information which we feel could be of interest to you.
Your rights relating to Personal Data
You have the right to ask us to cease processing your personal data for marketing purposes. We will seek consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time. Recarta operate both a Data Subjects Rights procedure and a Subject Access Rights Procedure to ensure that all rights exercised by data subjects relating to personal data are managed appropriately.
From time to time, our website may contain links to and from our strategic partner(s), partner network(s), strategic sponsor(s), advertiser(s) and affiliate(s). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Retention of Your Information
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure. [Recarta hold UKAS accredited certification to ISO 27001:2013 and is subject to both internal and external audits to ensure that information security is upheld for Recarta].
Recarta operate a clear Retention policy and associated Retention Schedule to ensure personal data is kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how we use data which relates to you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We normally update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, strategic partner(s) or strategic sponsor(s) our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
As part of our GDPR compliance obligations, we are duty bound to check when personal data may be shared with third parties to ensure that they apply the same or greater controls in terms of data protection. The use of non-disclosure agreements form part of our third-party data sharing controls.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties;-
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Recarta, our customers or others. Recarta has risk assessed where personal information may be transferred outside the EEA. As part of our own due diligence we have identified that personal data held for and by Recarta resides in the EU. Recarta will continue to monitor this for Recarta considering any 3rd party provider changes in the future. Should a requirement for data to be transferred outside of the EU in future, Recarta will implement controls and safeguards to ensure that equal to or greater data protection measures are enforced, and records retained to evidence this.