Many clients now look to outsource the day-to-day monitoring and management of their IT so that they can focus on immediate needs and driving their business forward. Recarta has a team of technical consultants offering a wealth of expert skills to provide a range of support from Managed Services to Monitoring and Adhoc Token Support.
By pre-purchasing tokens on an annual basis, these tokens can be used for general day-to-day support of your infrastructure, whether you have problems around the operating systems, storage, back-ups or selected middleware. In addition Recarta’s team of consultants can assist with the planning and more hands on elements to supporting your infrastructure – such as monitoring, OS upgrades, patch fixing or system health checks.
Our customers find that our experience around Intel, Linux, IBM Power Servers and Enterprise Storage extends your internal IT resource only at the time of need, giving you a truly flexible on-demand service.
Designed with flexibility in mind, you can convert any unused support days into valuable technical consultancy time – enhancing your business performance at no extra cost. Our unique and flexible service provides you with the assurance that additional support is on hand and that your IT systems will continue to meet your business’ changing demands.
Recarta Token Support primarily covers:
- IBM Power Servers, Intel, IBM Enterprise Storage, EMC Storage
- Operating Systems – AIX, O/S400, RedHat Linux
- Middleware – IBM Websphere (WAS & MQ), Tivoli Storage Manager, DB2
- HA & DR Tools – Mimix, iTera, Maxava, PowerHA, BRMS, Doubletake
It can be used for operational support or proactive services such as:
- Remote System Monitoring
- Health Checks & Optimisation
- Data Migrations
- Installations and upgrades
- Patch upgrades
- OS Upgrades
- Benchmark testing
- Design Review & Planning
- Security Checks
- Penetration testing
- Project Management
– See more at: https://www.recarta.co.uk/recarta-support-line-access-support-when-you-need-it#sthash.dpWRLNW7.dpuf