The RecartaOne support offering provides an integrated end-to-end support offering covering an organisation‘s entire infrastructure with a single point of accountability. The aim of the RecartaOne support offering is to eliminate support complexity across technology and vendors. The goal of the offering is to improve support efficiency by providing faster resolution of support issues at the same time reducing overall support TCO.
The RecartaOne is a contract mechanism for providing all of your Hardware and Software Maintenance renewals under a single contract which provides the following:
- Single support agreement
- Single supplier
- Single renewal date
- Single invoice
- Single support number to call
- Single point of contact/accountability
When you streamline your maintenance support for hardware, software and your multiple vendor relations with a single point of contact, you enhance equipment return on investment, reduce IT support costs and enable predictable budgeting.
Which vendors can be included within the offering? The below is a sample of vendors with whom we work with to provide this offering to you:
- Linux / Novell / SUSE
Our aim is to help you simplify the support renewal process, providing a dedicated and experienced renewals team to handle on your behalf the sometimes complex and time consuming renewal administration and ensuring that you only pay the best price possible for what you use. We aim to create and manage your support contracts based solely on your business requirements and your current asset register. By undergoing our process of explore, analyse and implement. Recarta will be able to offer one or more of the following;
- Consolidate your contracts on to a single, easy to manage contract.
- Integrate hardware and software agreement with one service number when possible.
- Offer varying levels of support for your enterprise, allowing you to only fully cover enterprise critical servers on a high level support and covering the other units on a more cost effective level
- Offer “On Demand” support, giving the chance to alter the cover on key servers during peak critical periods such as month-end or Xmas.
- Offer Multi-platform Cover to allow your organisation to cover all manufacturer components on one simple contract with added comfort of knowing you are being supported by one of the major maintenance providers.
- Offer Flexible Payment offerings or prepayment discounts.
- Offer “On Site Repair” offerings allow the client to hold key parts on site for immediate fix to your infrastructure. In some cases this can actually offer a cost saving over the standard contract and allow your business to get back on line immediately
This process can dramatically help operational teams and return the allocated budget of your IT department for use in critical project areas – we have examples where carrying out such an audit and carrying through the necessary changes have an average lower TCO of between 15 and 20%. When combining this solution with our Software Asset Management, you will have a comprehensive and easy-to-manage support agreement for your enterprise.
We are also passionate about reducing the headache of managing hardware support renewals too! Again, we have developed automated systems to help the renewal process and use renewals as an opportunity to renegotiate with vendors to lower the pricing for support and maintenance.
Reducing Renewal Costs
Our goal is to help you reduce your hardware maintenance renewal costs by negotiating the best possible renewal rates on behalf of our customers. We use renewals as an opportunity to renegotiate with vendors on behalf of our customers, in order to lower the renewal pricing for hardware support and maintenance.
We have had great success in leveraging discount when timing the renewal to coincide with the vendor quarter or year end, and using our experience and vendor accreditation’s to maximum effect.
Timely Notification of Renewal Date
Recarta will renew your hardware maintenance on time, providing you with excellent advance notification of pending renewals, which will assist your budgetary processes. This ensures no surprises, whilst ensuring that your renewal coverage does not lapse, and helps to avoid late renewal charges.
Recarta’s overall goals are to reduce the costs and the administration around the renewals process. This will then give you more money to invest on more important areas of the business whilst releasing your time to more important matters.
Contact your Account Director for details of eligibility