Examining your Systems at regular intervals to identify potential problems and achieve optimum performance is vital for every business which is looking to grow whilst remaining supported. Over time, applications can be less responsive and it is essential that you are able to get the best from your investment.
Our consultants can check many other areas of your infrastructure, Operating System or Middleware where we will prepare a full report that analyses its current condition and makes cost-effective recommendations for improvement. For example;
Recarta Server Healthcheck – IBM Power i & p, Linux, Intel
- To carry out an audit of your server infrastructure to check both the configuration of your hardware and to ensure all the microcode and fixes are up to date.
- To check the infrastructure is suitable for your projected organisational growth.
- To review your back up strategy and make sure the current strategy fits with your business requirements.
Recarta SAN Healthcheck – IBM & EMC
- Identify bottle necks,
- Identify and explore any potential security and downtime risks
- Recommend ‘quick wins’ you can gain from your existing architecture.
Recarta HA Healthcheck – Mimix/iTera/PowerHA
- Ensure that you are using best practices for your resilience in the case of a system failure.
- Uncover any issues with the synchronicity of the HA environment
- Recommend any configuration adjustments
- Recommend any upgrades to the HA software
Recarta Websphere Application Server (WAS) Healthcheck
- Perform log analysis
- Provide recommendations for tuning and troubleshooting
- Provide performance tuning tips
Recarta Websphere MQ Healthcheck
- MQ Architecture review
- Check for security gaps/issues
- Analyse performance and throughput
- Examine Queue manager configurations and error logs/files
- Review any outstanding PMR’s
- Check version usage and upgrade options/efforts
An audit of your systems can often prevent wasting your budgets on short term fixes. Why not take the opportunity to contact one of our sales team on 0844 800 7821 to discuss your specific requirements.