Recarta IT is an Accredited IBM WebSphere Software Provider – helping deliver businesses with an IT infrastructure that enables people, process, and information integration. As a partner we can assist you with consultancy, new licenses, WebSphere software renewals and IBM WebSphere Certification Training.
WebSphere software delivers end-to-end business process capabilities throughout the SOA life cycle, including products for modelling, assembling, deploying, and monitoring your business processes, plus tools to simulate and optimise business processes. All of these elements are connected through an enterprise service bus (ESB), which provides connectivity infrastructure for integrating applications and services to power an SOA.
Recarta can advise you on the IBM WebSphere Software portfolio which comprises of these product families:
- Application servers – the foundation of the IBM WebSphere software platform, this family of servers delivers the secure, scalable, resilient application infrastructure you need a for deploying and running applications for SOA.
- Business integration – including application integration and business process management with SOA, to integrate data, applications, processes, and people across and beyond the enterprise to leverage existing IT investments.
- Commerce – lets you deploy a wide variety of value chain solutions, from an online store to a completely integrated, multitier demand chain, all on a single platform.
- Development tools – tools to create, test, and deploy enterprise-scale J2EE and SOA applications.
- Portals – a framework for integrating your enterprise on the front-end into a single, customisable interface called a portal.
Recarta can provide Professional Services and Health Checks for the following products in the WebSphere software portfolio:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) – provides virtually limitless scalability with enhanced speed and usability to meet the ever increasing demands in data volumes of mobile, social and cloud applications.
- IBM WebSphere MQ – complete universal messaging backbone, enabling rapid, reliable, and secure transport of messages and data between applications, systems and services.