IBM WebSphere® Application Server provides flexible and secure runtimes for Java enterprise applications, lightweight web applications and microservices.
You can create new applications, and enhance and optimize existing application infrastructure to save costs and speed time to market. It is available on premises or across any public, private or hybrid cloud.
Are you looking to speak to an IBM professional with experience in IBM WebSphere application servers? Get in touch today and we’d be happy to share our experience.
Fill in the details opposite and we’ll get back in touch.
Our WebSphere MQ infrastructure assessment and review typically covers the following (This can be done onsite or remotely):
- MQ Architecture review
- Check for security gaps/issues
- Analyse performance and throughput
- Examine Queue Manager configurations and error logs/files
- Review any outstanding PMR’s
- Check version usage and upgrade options/efforts
Summary report outlining findings and recommendations on areas reviewed such as:
- Overall technical architecture
- Performance, Security, High Availability, Disaster Recovery
- Monitoring, Scripts/Automation, Upgrades
- PCI and Internal Compliance
This report is delivered and stepped through with you and our WebSphere MQ architect Document outlining findings and high level recommendations.
Length of Engagement
2 days of analysis and reporting (Completed report will be delivered soon after)
Access to MQ architect(s) familiar with WebSphere MQ Infrastructure and implementation.