RSA are running a live webcast on Thursday 15th May at 12.00 GMT for customers looking to migrate to RSA Authentication Manager 8.1.
Primary support is ending for RSA Authentication Manager 6.x and 7.x December 2014 but you can avoid the impacts – and get the benefits of the latest RSA rock solid technology – by migrating to 8.1 now.
- How to prepare
- Upgrade processes from the SecurID Appliance
- Including discussion on which hardware is supported
- Migration best practices and strategy recommendations
- Things to look out for
- Migration training, tools, and resources
- Plus, an interactive “Talk to the Expert” wrap up
* If you are on Authentication Manager 6.x and/or 7.x with maintenance, there is no cost to upgrade to 8.1.
If you would like to register for this Webcast please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01306 646669.