Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Recarta IT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Atrium, Curtis Road, Dorking, Surrey RH4 1XA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
IP address lookup
We use third parties to provide us with information about visitors to our web site. Your IP address is therefore recorded when you visit our web site. We may use this information to match against public and proprietary IP databases.
Web site cookies and link tracking
Cookies are small text files that store Internet settings. Cookies provide us with important site functionality to make your experience when visiting our website easy, for example, by not repeatedly having to re-enter information. Cookies also allow us to see which webpages you have visited and what links you have clicked on.
We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a website monitoring tool that allows users to track volumes, activities and source of website visitors over time. This can help users analyse how their website content is viewed and navigated.
We monitor web site click throughs from our emails.
Use of Information
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Act (GDPA). All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. Should you wish to obtain your account details, we will require you to provide additional forms of identity.
This site is not be be used by anyone under the age of 16. By providing any information on this site we assume you are over 16.
Informing you about our products, services and solutions
By submitting any or all of your details such as first name, last name, company, email address and telephone number you are consenting to one or all of the following:
- For one of our representatives to get in touch with you if you requested such contact.
- That you will receive the particular piece of information that you requested.
- For us to email you appropriate and useful communications.
We do not disclose any personal information about you to third parties except when it is directly related to your particular need.
Amendments to this policy
It may be necessary for us to amend this policy in the future. Any changes will be done on this page.