IBM ServiceSuite is a direct contract between you and IBM and delivers fundamental IBM Maintenance Support of hardware and software. Recarta IT can supply a ServiceSuite contract for all the below major IBM Platforms and when you require service assistance you contact IBM directly as normal but benefit from using Recarta IT as one of their preferred partners.
IBM ServiceSuite delivers fundamental IBM maintenance support of hardware and software, with the option to add “Selectable” annuity offerings to complement the base services, such as Enhanced Technical Support on all major IBM Platforms;
- System z,
- System i,
- System p
- System x,
- Printing Systems
- and a range of supported non-IBM products such as HP, Dell and SUN.
IBM ServiceSuite provides simplicity. It represents one contract, one signature and a consolidated invoice. It is easy to purchase, understand and maintain.
IBM ServiceSuite Benefits
- Helps minimise system downtime and interruption to business processes
- Reduces complexity and support overheads through single point of contact for managed multiplatform, mixed-vendor environment
- Helps companies anticipate and respond faster to new problems and challenges
- Helps reduce costs by optimising availability of IT infrastructure and preventing unplanned disruptions
- Protects IT investment and limits total cost of ownership by getting the most out of the available IT infrastructure.
IBM ServiceSuite Base Offerings
Components of IBM Maintenance Services for Hardware include:
- Machine repair
- Machine preventative/predictive maintenance
- Error analysis/remote support facility
- Problem management
- Engineering change management
- IBM Maintenance of approved non-IBM machines
- System defect voice support.
IBM ServiceSuite Additional Options
Complementing the base offering, ServiceSuite has available a portfolio of service options which can be selected to build a comprehensive support contract supporting the most complex of Customer requirements. Selected options can include SupportLine, Software Maintenance, Enhanced Technical Support and Enhanced Account Advocate.